TEAM: Team SuperATV
HOMETOWN: Madison, IN
YEARS RACING: 23
My love of racing started at the age of two with a Suzuki JR 50 dirt bike. From the first time riding a machine with a throttle all the way until now, my passion for motorsports has grown, with good faith, hard work, and strong passion I race for Team SuperATV.
We had an excellent 2016 season for our first season with a race team. We finished all desert races we set out to finish which is an accomplishment in itself. Over half the field at all 3 races didn’t even finish. To say we are proud as a team with those results for our first time racing UTV’s is an understatement. We have learned so much about racing and making our parts better over the last year it is incredible. 2016 was our Rookie Year in the world of UTV racing.
Our 2017 season has been a little up and down. I’m proud of our guys that we were still able to finish all the desert races again. We’ll take what we learned this year and keep moving forward.
• King of the Hammers: 24th out of 65 [Finisher]
• UTV World Championship: [Finisher]
• Mint 400: [Finisher]
• King of the Hammers: 13th out of 65 [Finisher]
• UTV World Championship: 13th out of 25 [Finisher]
• Mint 400: 12th out of 26 [Finisher]
• DTOR King of the Shell Series: 2nd place overall